Plan now to make more possible
Pave the way for future students, faculty, and pivotal projects at Columbia University through Planned Giving.
Every day, Columbia University and its alumni community are expanding the boundaries of what's possible – in the boardroom, courtroom, operating room, newsroom, classroom, and beyond. One driving force behind these advances: the alumni and friends who make more possible today and every day through Planned Giving.
With many different Planned Giving options, you can give back for all that you received from Columbia in a way that works best for you – and help make more possible for the future:
- Help your school, programs and the next generations of students at Columbia
- Establish a legacy for yourself and your loved ones
- Give back for all you received in a smart and structured way
- Deepen your connection to other alumni
- Become involved in the University's vision of the future
Planned Gifts also give back – and can help you prepare for your future. They can allow you to take sizeable income, gift, and estate tax deductions, and provide favorable capital gains tax treatment. They can provide income for you and your loved ones for life. Planned Gifts allow you to leave a legacy that fits your philanthropic goals.
It takes a plan to make more possible. View all of your options for Planned Giving »